Hello my name is Julina, born in 2006. This is my diary about my visits to a lot of interesting places. Below is "Julina" song, made by my papa. Enjoy!

Hallstatt, Austria

At 10am we left home for  the world most beautiful lake in Hallstatt, Austria. We arrived there around 12:30. It was a very beautiful place but most of the shops were closed because it was Sunday so we just walked around, enjoyed the nice view from everywhere. Without a plan, we walked to the church  on the hill and found a room full of of skeleton inside!!!  It seemed that there was not enough grave in the old time so they dug some up and put them inside this church. I felt so scared when I first saw them but dad told me that it was not a scary thing but just human body. Then, around 2pm, we took the boat trip around the lake which took us about 10minutes.  It was very quiet today, not many tourists. We stopped the coffee shop while we walked back to our car and had coffee and cake which mom said that this was the most delicious cake she had ever tasted while in Europe! After that we drove back home.  Our dinner today was frozen foie gras we bought from Kafer the other day and again mom was so happy with it! 

Hallstatt from boat 
Another view of Hallstatt
Very nice view but so cold!
Nice reflection





All skeleton 

My favorite view


Hallstatt downtown