Hello my name is Julina, born in 2006. This is my diary about my visits to a lot of interesting places. Below is "Julina" song, made by my papa. Enjoy!

The town of Violin, Mittenwald, Germany

The statue in Town of Violin
Due to my request, we visited Town of violin, Mittenwald today! It was during Christmas season, so we could visit another Christmas market in this town too. We had our lunch with rice balls that mom made and hot wine and sausages from Christmas Market ​​in front of the violin museum and then tour the violin museum after that and hanging around the town of Mittenwald for a while. Mom and Dad wanted to buy a new Violin for me from here so we droved around to find a violin shop. Turned out that the shops in this city was opened only until mid day on Saturday so we could not find any violin for me today, it was so bad but still it was good to visit the famous town of Violin today. It was a beautiful town.
Sign in front of Violin Museum, love it!
Violin Museum
Another big sign of Violin in town


Beautiful view of the town