Hello my name is Julina, born in 2006. This is my diary about my visits to a lot of interesting places. Below is "Julina" song, made by my papa. Enjoy!

Überlingen and Monastic Island of Reichenau, Germany

After breakfast, we walked around Überlingen town. Not too big so we could feel its history all around by walking, that's good! Nearby, there were a lot of birds for us to feed before we left for Monastic Island of Reichenau. On the way, we with our car were on the very big ferry to the Island. I toured around 3 famous church on the Island which all were small but still remained the same as in the past. The 2nd church was empty so we thought it was already closed but somebody came out and gave us special key for the basement tour on our own. It was not that big so we could finished all around the Island within 2 hours. Quite impressive Island for  today!
I got this blue rabbit from the hotel
Together with our car on board to
Monastic Island of Reichenau
Special approval for basement tour

1,000years ago!
Monastic Island of Reichenau

Inside garden