Hello my name is Julina, born in 2006. This is my diary about my visits to a lot of interesting places. Below is "Julina" song, made by my papa. Enjoy!

Rothenburg, Germany

We took a rest until 12:00 and headed to Rothenburg today. First, we visited the famous automaton clock that comes together with tales about wine, Glockenspiel.  After that we tried Rothenburg Snowball which was very good! While dad enjoyed hot wine too.  Then we went to the world famous toy shop, Kathe Wohlfahrt, where there was a Museum inside. We slowly visited the museum and bought the pipe doll from the shop before we went out.  After that we had a very very long hot dog which I loved a lot. This was a small town so we spent about an hour tour the shop and museum and another hour for walking around. It was the end for today trip.

Christmas Market in Rothenburg

This automaton clock is very
interesting
Chirstmas Market in front of the
city hall
An kind aunt on the 2nd fl. with
bucket of candies
The world famous toy shop

Too many toys to choose
Museum inside the toy shop
I found Santa here! 

Rothenburg snowball
Nice street

This is my favorite

Another nice place for photo