Hello my name is Julina, born in 2006. This is my diary about my visits to a lot of interesting places. Below is "Julina" song, made by my papa. Enjoy!

Christmas Market at Nurnberg, Germany

Henkersteg, scary name
but actually nice place

We were so tired from last night at Christmas market so we all got up late today and left the hotel at 10am. First stop was the place with strange name, Henkersteg which meant small bridge of human Executioner.  However, the place was not scary at all but quite nice actually! We went back to the hotel again and walked to the nearby famous restaurant, the world oldest sausage restaurant but it was closed until 11:30 so we went to the central square to see the automaton clock performance at 12:00. Dad drank hot wine and I tried children hot wine too but did not like it at all. After that we walked to Kaiserberg, castle in this town, and enjoyed the view of the city from there. The Kaiserberg itself was not quite big though. Then we visited toy museum which was on the way back from Kaiserberg and I asked dad and mom to go in. It was fun inside, a lot to play and tried. After that we went to the world famous Christmas toy, Käthe where we bought a Spinning smoked doll as a souvenir. Today dinner was at the world oldest sausage restaurant that we went once but did not eat in the morning, it was really delicious. Today Christmas market was quite special for me because here there was a christmas market for children too. Inside that place, there were a lot of fun things for kids and I bought a ticket for 5 rides and enjoyed everything a lot!

St. Sebaldus Church

Kaiserburg
From Kaiserburg, walked to
Christmas Market
Inside St. Lorenz Church
Established at 1419,
the world oldest sausage restaurant
This menu from the world oldest
sausage restaurant

Angel in the sky, the entrance to
Nurnberg Christmas Market
Inside the restaurant





Hot wine for children,
not quite my favorite!
This is my favorite, pork dish!
Merry-go-round
Another site for me to play