Hello my name is Julina, born in 2006. This is my diary about my visits to a lot of interesting places. Below is "Julina" song, made by my papa. Enjoy!

Semmering Railway, Austria

Today we went to the world's first world heritage railway (out of 2 World heritage railways in the world), Semmering Railway. First we went to Semmering station, the main station of Semmering railway. The train would stop here only once every hour so it stopped at every stations along the route!  It sounded quite unpleasant trip but we had no choice so we took the train and leisurely rode to the last station, Mürzzuschlag station and continued our return trip on the same train back to our start point. The whole journey took about 2 hours. The view from the train was not quite different from the view we usual saw around here so I killed time practicing calculation with dad and mom!
Departed from this station!

World heritage!

Inside the train