Hello my name is Julina, born in 2006. This is my diary about my visits to a lot of interesting places. Below is "Julina" song, made by my papa. Enjoy!

Hamburg, Germany


Thank you, Santa Clause!
I'm so looking forward to seeing
you again next X'mas! 
Today was the day, Christmas day that I had been waiting for! Presents from Santa Claus had arrived when I woke up this morning! I was so thrilled to see a mountain of presents by the window that I put my letter to Santa Claus on last night. This was really what a good girl would get. A pink digital camera with a pink camera pouch and a lot of fun books as I requested. Thank you very much, Santa Claus!  So I dressed up and with my pink camera set, we headed off to tour the town. Started with Rathaus near the hotel and had our brunch at Starbucks nearby and walked a around a bit more until we felt so cold so we walked back to the hotel to get a car. The weather was so cold to walk around so we would drive around today! Then we went to the St. Michael Church and climbed to the top of the tower to see the brick town.  After that we came back to the hotel again and walked to the shop nearby to have some snacks. It was too cold today so we didn't feel like go out again so we all went to play at the hotel pool and that was all for today!

St. Michael

Top of St.Michael Church,
 it was so cold! 

View from top of St.Michael

Town hall, gorgeous!