Hello my name is Julina, born in 2006. This is my diary about my visits to a lot of interesting places. Below is "Julina" song, made by my papa. Enjoy!

Hamburg and Lübeck, Germany

Our destination of today was Hamburg. On the way, we stopped by at the World Heritage city, Lubeck. We parked our car at the parking lot of the mall nearby and walked around 10 minutes to the Old Town to see Holsten Gate, one of Germany's World heritage! There was a Christmas Market here too! The Christmas market was held in front of the church so we went inside for a look after some snacks and hot wine and found  the bell that fell down during the War and was left as it was to remind us about the War. That made me feel sad and realized how bad War was.
Then we moved to Hamburger. On the way, Dad just realized that it was a day before Christmas so most of the shops might be closed. As expected, The Beatles Museum that dad was looking forward to during this trip was closed today. . . So we just went to Beatlesplatz nearby and another dad's favorite place, HRC. Also we visited the Bar that the Beatle had a concert before while they were in this town. Just took a picture from outside but that made my dad happy already! Then we went back early to the hotel so I could go to the pool. As Santa Claus was supposed to bring some presents for me tonight based on the fact that I was quite a good girl this year.  So I went to bed early so that Santa Claus could come any time he wanted and I would dream about him tonight for sure!
Holsten Gate
Town hall of Lubeck
The big bell that fell down during
War, remained there as it was since
A picture after War 

Christmas Market in Hamberg

The Bar where my dad's favorite band,
The Beatles, had a concert 
The Beatles !