Hello my name is Julina, born in 2006. This is my diary about my visits to a lot of interesting places. Below is "Julina" song, made by my papa. Enjoy!

Bremen, Germany

We left home early in the afternoon yesterday and arrived Bremen after seven and a half hours drive. It was a long ride so we got up late today around 8:30 and walked around the old town of Bremen after breakfast. There was Christmas market here too! I was allowed for 5 plays on anything I wanted today to inside Christmas Market of Bremen! Also so many foods to try. Dad had a lot of hot wine. It was very fun ! After a few Ferris wheel ride, I took a rest by having mushrooms which was so good.
After that we walked around to find the Musicians of Bremen. The rule was if I was the first who could find the Musicians of Bremen in the first, I could get another one more ride for today! We walked around for awhile before I could find it at the same time as my dad. So we decided who would be the first by rock-paper-scissors and I won!
From the Information Center nearby, There was an computer with e-mail service. It was not just that you could send an email but you could take a picture with background of Bremen famous spots and send it out to your friends free of charge!
In the afternoon, I was so tired so we went back to the hotel so I could take a nap and went back to the Christmas market again in the evening. At night just when everybody was packing up their stalls, a shop lady gave me a large cotton candy for free! It was fun until the end! :)
Found it! 
World heritage, the statue of Roland on
the marketplace of Bremen


Another set here too!


A ride for me in Christmas Market
This mushroom was so good! 

Town hall, World heritage too!

Beautiful at night too!
I like this one too!