Hello my name is Julina, born in 2006. This is my diary about my visits to a lot of interesting places. Below is "Julina" song, made by my papa. Enjoy!

Passau, the city of 3 rivers, Germany

We went to Passau, the city of 3 rivers, today. Danube, Inn and Ilz joined together here. First we headed to Veste Oberhaus on the hill, good spot to look down to see all 3 rivers became one. Then we were back to the car and drove to the Old town to the tip of the city where rivers met. The we went to the church where the largest pipe organ in the world located. After that we just enjoyed the Christmas market in front of the church. I loved strawberries covered with Chocolate and Sausages and hot wine for dad and mon.
Looking down to see 3 rivers 
View from up hill

The place where 3 rivers meets in
Park with explanation about the place
A ride for me! 
As usual, hot wine and sausages
Christmas Market