Hello my name is Julina, born in 2006. This is my diary about my visits to a lot of interesting places. Below is "Julina" song, made by my papa. Enjoy!

Yamada hot spring in Nagano Prefecture

It was quite cold these days so all of us agreed with a trip to Yamada hot spring today. At first, we stopped by at "Yamada" Farm, expecting for a place for sleding but it turned to be quite a skiing ground with free parking and free entrance and not crowded!...what a perfect place!



Let's play!

The entrance to outdoor bath
I had a great time sledding and sweating in snowy cold weather! So it was time for hot spring now.  My mom had been waiting to get into the hot bathtub since we planned for this trip.
We drove to "Keizantei" Japanese Hotel in "Shichimi Hot Spring" area.  There is the day-use hot spring with a large outdoor bath, called "Meguminoyu" that opened for day-use visitors and a hot spring in particular is good. Same as most of the hot spring we chose to visit, the hot spring here also came out directly from the source of the hot spring and draining without circulation. Though the hot water here is our favorite type, muddy white,  the temperature outside today was so low that the water was not hot enough to stay inside so long! I and mom did not spend much time inside but rushed out and got dressed before we caught cold! I just knew after that the my dad chose to stay in the indoor bathtub where the water was warm enough so he had us waited outside for a while!!!


Good dinner!

Around 4 pm. that we arrived "Fukeikan" hotel in "Yamada Hot Spring".  My dad could not wait to rush to "Sennin" outdoor bathtub of the hotel. There were 150 stairs led to the outdoor bathtub from the main building. It was too late now so I and my mom preferred going there tomorrow. He told us later that the view was so good and an icicle was so beautiful. Though there was nothing so special about the hot water here but it came out directly from the source of the hot spring and no circulation.  It was clear and clean hot spring!

Walked to "Sennin" hot spring

Icicle view from
"Sennin" hot spring